About Life Transformation Recovery
Christian Approach, Proven Results
- Our nonprofit facility in Prescott Valley, Arizona provides compassionate, private substance abuse treatment for men and women
- We believe that substance abuse can be healed, and freedom is possible for everyone!
- As the only faith-based nonprofit alcohol treatment center in northern AZ, our focus remains on helping as many people as possible
- The difference at Life Transformation treatment center is our approach to the whole person. Drug and alcohol abuse are more than a chemical problem.
- We promote medical care with the aid of detox medications when necessary
- Our drug and alcohol rehab center curriculum brings spiritual growth from a Christian perspective
- Addiction counseling brings healing to the heart and helps to change harmful behavior patterns
What Makes Life Transformation Recovery Special
We Are Unique as a Medical Facility and Nonprofit Christian Rehab
Other secular and Christian inpatient rehab programs have made a huge impact in lives and helped set countless thousands of people free from addiction. Ultimately, faith in Jesus Christ is what brings lasting change, and a complete 180 degree change in life. What makes Life Transformation Recovery so unique is that we approach the whole person in our program, from their medical needs, to discharge planning, and learning life skills.
Here are a few things that make Life Transformation Recovery unique:
- Safe and comfortable drug or alcohol detox, with qualified doctors and nurses
- We are licensed as a medical facility, so we’re able to take insurance to cover the cost of our services
- We provide counseling to help get to the root of the issues that led to addiction in the first place
- A church home to provide friendship and support, during and after the recovery program
- Life skills training, so graduates know how to budget, carry responsibility, build successful relationships, participate in the community, and minister to other people
Complete addiction recovery is the key to your future. You should entrust it only to qualified and caring professionals.
Our Treatment Program is exactly what you need. We're dedicated to your long term sobriety and success in life.
We give ongoing continued support to those graduating from our drug or alcohol rehab program.
How We Can Help
Testimonials from Graduates and Family
Not Sure Where To Start?
- Our Healthcare Lender Offers Loans as Low as 0% Interest
- Our Loan Options Have Long Term, Low Payment Plans Available
- We are in Network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, so we can even take BCBS HMO plans!
- We Take Most Private Insurances, Including United Healthcare, Cigna, and Aetna
- Check Out Our Resources for Helping Your Family Member
- The Top 5 Best Rehabs in Prescott AZ Oct 15, 2018
- Top 5 Benefits of a Christian Drug Rehab Center Oct 3, 2018
- How Attending a Christian Rehab Center Helps the Whole Family Sep 26, 2018