Christian Rehab in AZ
Ready To Help
Serving Men and Women from Across the United States
Complete addiction recovery is the key to your future. You should entrust it only to qualified and caring professionals.
Our Treatment Program is exactly what you need. We're dedicated to your long term sobriety and success in life.
We give ongoing continued support to those graduating from our drug or alcohol rehab program.
A few stats on addiction and overdose in arizona
According to the Office of the Arizona Governor:
- 812 Arizonans died of a suspected opioid overdose in just 6 months (between June 2017 and January 2018)
- 5,202 Arizonans suffered a suspected opioid overdose
- 455 Arizona babies were born addicted to opioids
- Over 6,000,000 opioids were found to be written by just 4 Arizona doctors in a 12 month period (in a county with a population of just 200,000)
- 75 % of heroin users in treatment admit that their addiction started with prescription painkiller opioids
- 3,429 doses of Naloxone were administered by emergency medical services and law enforcement (this does not include the number of doses administered by hospitals)
- Yavapai County had 235 opioid overdoses
- More Arizonans die from prescription opioid overdoses than from heroin and cocaine combined.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) reports that Arizona had a total of 790 people die of an opioid-caused overdose in 2016 and on average, one Arizonan dies every day due to overdosing on prescription opioids.
Testimonials from Graduates and Family
Arizona Areas Served
Click to learn more about Christian rehabs in Peoria AZ.
Click to learn more about Christian rehabs in Sedona AZ.
More About Life Transformation Recovery
Christian Approach, Proven Results
- Our nonprofit facility in Prescott Valley, Arizona provides compassionate, private substance abuse treatment for men and women
- We believe that substance abuse can be healed, and freedom is possible for everyone!
- As the only faith-based nonprofit alcohol treatment center in northern AZ, our focus remains on helping as many people as possible
- The difference at Life Transformation treatment center is our approach to the whole person. Drug and alcohol abuse are more than a chemical problem.
- We promote medical care with the aid of detox medications when necessary
- Our drug and alcohol rehab center curriculum brings spiritual growth from a Christian perspective
- Addiction counseling brings healing to the heart and helps to change harmful behavior patterns
Not Sure Where To Start?
- Our Healthcare Lender Offers Loans as Low as 0% Interest
- Our Loan Options Have Long Term, Low Payment Plans Available
- We are in Network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, so we can even take BCBS HMO plans!
- We Take Most Private Insurances, Including United Healthcare, Cigna, and Aetna
- Check Out Our Resources for Helping Your Family Member