David Sanchez, RN
David Sanchez, RN
Founder, Executive Director
David is the founder and Executive Director of Life Transformation Recovery. His involvement in the recovery community began through his work as a registered nurse at a psychiatric hospital where patients were frequently detoxed from drugs and alcohol. Later when he worked in the Emergency Department, addicts would often go to the hospital asking for help, and he noticed the need for a Christian support system in Prescott, Arizona. This eventually gave way to establishing Life Transformation Recovery, Northern Arizona‘s first non-profit Christian addiction treatment center.
Testimonials from Graduates and Family
How We Can Help
More About Life Transformation Recovery
Christian Approach, Proven Results
- Our nonprofit facility in Prescott Valley, Arizona provides compassionate, private substance abuse treatment for men and women
- We believe that substance abuse can be healed, and freedom is possible for everyone!
- As the only faith-based nonprofit alcohol treatment center in northern AZ, our focus remains on helping as many people as possible
- The difference at Life Transformation treatment center is our approach to the whole person. Drug and alcohol abuse are more than a chemical problem.
- We promote medical care with the aid of detox medications when necessary
- Our drug and alcohol rehab center curriculum brings spiritual growth from a Christian perspective
- Addiction counseling brings healing to the heart and helps to change harmful behavior patterns
Not Sure Where To Start?
- Our Healthcare Lender Offers Loans as Low as 0% Interest
- Our Loan Options Have Long Term, Low Payment Plans Available
- We are in Network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, so we can even take BCBS HMO plans!
- We Take Most Private Insurances, Including United Healthcare, Cigna, and Aetna
- Check Out Our Resources for Helping Your Family Member
- The Top 5 Best Rehabs in Prescott AZ Oct 15, 2018
- Top 5 Benefits of a Christian Drug Rehab Center Oct 3, 2018
- How Attending a Christian Rehab Center Helps the Whole Family Sep 26, 2018