Duane Rens, BHT
Duane Rens, BHT
Duane Rens is the Program Director at Life Transformation Recovery. He began doing drugs and drinking alcohol during the 70’s, smoking marijuana, then progressing to LSD and any other hallucinogenic that was available. Before long, cocaine became his drug of choice and he became addicted, which led to him selling cocaine to support his own habit. In 1979 Duane gave his life to Jesus Christ. He answered the call to preach the Gospel and has preached around the world and within the U.S. for 26 years, where he has seen people’s lives change through preaching, counseling, marriage seminars, Bible conferences, healing crusades and training couples for the ministry. While working as a missionary in South Africa, Duane helps many people struggling with addiction to the South African version of meth. Jesus Christ set many of them free and one young man is pastoring a church today in the neighborhoods where he ran the streets in a life of crime and addiction. Duane finds it a privilege to play a part in God’s work of changing the lives of those who have been ravaged by drugs and alcohol, and guiding them on the road to a new life through Jesus Christ.
Make an Appointment
Testimonials from Graduates and Family
How We Can Help
More About Life Transformation Recovery
Christian Approach, Proven Results
- Our nonprofit facility in Prescott Valley, Arizona provides compassionate, private substance abuse treatment for men and women
- We believe that substance abuse can be healed, and freedom is possible for everyone!
- As the only faith-based nonprofit alcohol treatment center in northern AZ, our focus remains on helping as many people as possible
- The difference at Life Transformation treatment center is our approach to the whole person. Drug and alcohol abuse are more than a chemical problem.
- We promote medical care with the aid of detox medications when necessary
- Our drug and alcohol rehab center curriculum brings spiritual growth from a Christian perspective
- Addiction counseling brings healing to the heart and helps to change harmful behavior patterns
Not Sure Where To Start?
- Our Healthcare Lender Offers Loans as Low as 0% Interest
- Our Loan Options Have Long Term, Low Payment Plans Available
- We are in Network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, so we can even take BCBS HMO plans!
- We Take Most Private Insurances, Including United Healthcare, Cigna, and Aetna
- Check Out Our Resources for Helping Your Family Member
- The Top 5 Best Rehabs in Prescott AZ Oct 15, 2018
- Top 5 Benefits of a Christian Drug Rehab Center Oct 3, 2018
- How Attending a Christian Rehab Center Helps the Whole Family Sep 26, 2018