Some of our more frequently asked questions. If you have more questions or need more information don’t hesitate to call or email us using the contact information provided.
Q: What Should I Bring to the Recovery Program?
A:Below is a list of important items to have with you when starting the recovery programs.
- Bring an open heart and mind!
- Bring enough changes clothing to wear for at least one week, but make sure it can fit in about two suitcases
- Remember to bring types of clothing for every season you will be here in Prescott Valley, Arizona. There can be up to a 40-degree temperature range in the course of a day.
- Any medical records you have if you are being transferred from another facility or detox center
- A picture ID or driver’s license
- An insurance ID card if you have health insurance
- Current medications you are taking that are prescribed by a doctor
- Personal hygiene items such as shavers
Q: What Should I NOT Bring to the Recovery Program?
A:Make sure you do NOT bring the following items with you to the recovery Programs.
- Do not bring drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, vapes (electronic cigarettes) or any mood-altering substance
- Legal controlled substances that are not approved by program staff, such as oxycodone, Oxycontin, Suboxone, codeine, Vicodin, ketamine, Xanax or other benzodiazepines
- Medications or supplements without their original labels are not permitted
- Weapons or sharp objects, such as pocketknives or razor blades
- Clothing, pictures, books or magazines with offensive messages or images such as cursing, violence, crime, nudity, drugs or alcohol
Q: Are There any Other Common Questions we can add here?
A: There probably is… but we need to add this content.