Q: How is Life Transformation Recovery Different than Other Christian Rehab Centers?
A: Other Christian recovery programs such as Teen Challenge have made a huge impact in lives and helped set countless thousands of people free from addiction. Ultimately, faith in Jesus Christ is what brings lasting change, and a complete u-turn in life. What makes Life Transformation Recovery so unique is that we approach the whole person in our program, from their medical needs, to discharge planning, and learning life skills.
Here are a few things that make Life Transformation Recovery unique:
- Drug and alcohol detox, with qualified doctors and nurses
- We are licensed as a medical facility, so we’re able to take insurance to cover the cost of our services
- We provide counseling to help get to the root of the issues that led to addiction in the first place
- A church home to provide friendship and support, during and after the recovery program
- Life skills training, so graduates know how to budget, carry responsibility, build successful relationships, participate in the community, and minister to other people
Q: What Should I Bring to the Recovery Program?
A:Below is a list of important items to have with you when starting the recovery programs.
- Bring an open heart and mind!
- Bring enough changes clothing to wear for at least one week, but make sure it can fit in about two suitcases
- Remember to bring types of clothing for every season you will be here in Prescott Valley, Arizona. There can be up to a 40-degree temperature range in the course of a day.
- Any medical records you have if you are being transferred from another facility or detox center
- A picture ID or driver’s license
- An insurance ID card if you have health insurance
- Current medications you are taking that are prescribed by a doctor
- Personal hygiene items such as shavers
Q: What Should I NOT Bring to the Recovery Program?
A:Make sure you do NOT bring the following items with you to the recovery Programs.
- Do not bring drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, vapes (electronic cigarettes) or any mood-altering substance
- Legal controlled substances that are not approved by program staff, such as oxycodone, Oxycontin, Suboxone, codeine, Vicodin, ketamine, Xanax or other benzodiazepines
- Medications or supplements without their original labels are not permitted
- Weapons or sharp objects, such as pocketknives or razor blades
- Clothing, pictures, books or magazines with offensive messages or images such as cursing, violence, crime, nudity, drugs or alcohol
More About Life Transformation Recovery
Christian Approach, Proven Results
- Our nonprofit facility in Prescott Valley, Arizona provides compassionate, private substance abuse treatment for men and women
- We believe that substance abuse can be healed, and freedom is possible for everyone!
- As the only faith-based nonprofit alcohol treatment center in northern AZ, our focus remains on helping as many people as possible
- The difference at Life Transformation treatment center is our approach to the whole person. Drug and alcohol abuse are more than a chemical problem.
- We promote medical care with the aid of detox medications when necessary
- Our drug and alcohol rehab center curriculum brings spiritual growth from a Christian perspective
- Addiction counseling brings healing to the heart and helps to change harmful behavior patterns
Not Sure Where To Start?
- Our Healthcare Lender Offers Loans as Low as 0% Interest
- Our Loan Options Have Long Term, Low Payment Plans Available
- We are in Network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, so we can even take BCBS HMO plans!
- We Take Most Private Insurances, Including United Healthcare, Cigna, and Aetna
- Check Out Our Resources for Helping Your Family Member