Medical Detox for Drugs and Alcohol
- Our detox method is designed for every person’s unique needs.
- We use a Suboxone taper for the most comfortable heroin detox.
- Our alcohol detox uses medications that prevent shakiness, anxiety, trouble sleeping, and other uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms.
- Our opiate detox for heroin, oxycodone, Suboxone and other opioids prevents the upset stomach, muscle cramps, and sleeplessness that makes opiate withdrawal so uncomfortable.
Testimonials from Graduates and Family
More About Our Detox Method:
Medical Detox: Usually 3-10 Days
Detox by itself is not a cure for an addiction. Detoxification from drugs and alcohol is aimed at managing withdrawal symptoms and acute intoxication. It involves cleansing toxins from a patient’s body who has been dependent upon substances.
- Heroin Detox
- Alcohol Detox
- Suboxone Detox
- Cocaine Detox
- Oxycodone Detox
- Meth Detox
Areas of Focus During Drug or Alcohol Detox:
Evaluation involves testing for substances in the addicted person’s system. Our 12-panel drug screens include tests for alcohol, marijuana (including THC isolates, wax, hash and edible products), amphetamines (including methamphetamine, Ritalin, Ecstasy, MDMA and Molly), buprenorphine (Suboxone and Subutex), benzodiazepines (including Ativan, Valium, Xanax, and others), cocaine (including crack cocaine), opiates (including heroin, oxycodone, Vicodin, Percocet, fentanyl, morphine, methadone, and others), phencyclidine (including ketamine and PCP), and barbiturates (including amobarbital, phenobarbital and others).
Further testing starts when a registered nurse does a nursing assessment and the patient’s vital signs to determine whether a patient is ready for Christian detox and rehab at our facility. The individual’s health and substance abuse history are reviewed, along with allergies, current medications, or any other factors that may affect his or her health.
A licensed therapist will screen for mental and physical health disorders that affect an individual’s overall well-being. A behavioral health assessment gives us a clear look at the person’s background and needs for treatment, considering 12 different psychosocial factors. This aids us in developing an effective treatment plan for long-term sobriety.
The evaluation also includes a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation and physical examination by a qualified psychiatrist or mental health nurse practitioner.
Sometimes individuals detoxing from substances can have severe symptoms while withdrawing, especially during a detox from benzodiazepines, alcohol or opiates. At our facility, vital signs are checked regularly and patients are examined by a registered nurse on a daily basis. Board-certified addiction specialists follow up with the recovering person regularly also. Often, medications are prescribed to treat symptoms such as nausea, difficulty sleeping, anxiety, depression, headaches, fatigue and irritability.
Fostering Treatment Entry:
This important step prepares an individual to enter a treatment program. Proper nutrition and exercise are encouraged as the person is able to participate, with help from our team, which includes a Certified Personal Trainer and registered nurses. In preparation to complete Christian detox and rehab, clients, clients will participate in group counseling and individual therapy sessions. A treatment plan is created with a clear set of goals to accomplish in order to graduate the treatment program.
Make an Appointment
More About Life Transformation Recovery
Christian Approach, Proven Results
- Our nonprofit facility in Prescott Valley, Arizona provides compassionate, private substance abuse treatment for men and women
- We believe that substance abuse can be healed, and freedom is possible for everyone!
- As the only faith-based nonprofit alcohol treatment center in northern AZ, our focus remains on helping as many people as possible
- The difference at Life Transformation treatment center is our approach to the whole person. Drug and alcohol abuse are more than a chemical problem.
- We promote medical care with the aid of detox medications when necessary
- Our drug and alcohol rehab center curriculum brings spiritual growth from a Christian perspective
- Addiction counseling brings healing to the heart and helps to change harmful behavior patterns
How We Can Help
Not Sure Where To Start?
- Our Healthcare Lender Offers Loans as Low as 0% Interest
- Our Loan Options Have Long Term, Low Payment Plans Available
- We are in Network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, so we can even take BCBS HMO plans!
- We Take Most Private Insurances, Including United Healthcare, Cigna, and Aetna
- Check Out Our Resources for Helping Your Family Member
- The Top 5 Best Rehabs in Prescott AZ Oct 15, 2018
- Top 5 Benefits of a Christian Drug Rehab Center Oct 3, 2018
- How Attending a Christian Rehab Center Helps the Whole Family Sep 26, 2018