Outpatient Treatment Program
Outpatient Addiction Treatment Program (IOP)
- Live at home while you attend a Christian rehab program
- Male and Female programs are separate and private
- Partial Hospitalization Program: attend 4-5 days a week to establish sobriety
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP) program: attend 3-5 days a week for 3 hours a day
- Vivitrol injections to prevent heroin or oxycodone abuse
- Our outpatient addiction treatment center is located in Prescott Valley, AZ.
Testimonials from Graduates and Family
More About Our Outpatient Program:
IOP Program: 1-3 Months of Drug or Alcohol Rehabilitation While You Live At Home
For those struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction, sometimes attending a outpatient Christian rehab program in AZ is the best option. Our Outpatient Treatment Program is customized to the individual’s needs. It can range in length from 1-6 months, depending on personal growth and healing needs. Our outpatient addiction treatment center is located in Prescott Valley, AZ.
- Outpatient Heroin Rehab
- Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
- Outpatient Suboxone Rehab
- Outpatient Cocaine Rehab
- Outpatient Oxycodone Rehab
- Outpatient Meth Rehab
Areas of Focus During Our Christian IOP Program:
Partial Hospitalization allows clients to receive the help they need while living at home. Some clients are able to work while receiving this level of care. This provides a high level of accountability, while maintaining a level of independence for the client. During partial hospitalization, clients receive substance abuse counseling Monday through Friday. Frequent drug screens are also performed.
Care is individualized according to the unique needs of the patient. Some of the goals of this level of care:
- Achieve abstinence from drugs and/or alcohol
- Foster changes that support a new, healthy lifestyle
- Develop a positive support system
- Improve coping skills and problem solving strategies
- When the client has achieved his or her goals in Partial Hospitalization, he or she is transitioned to Intensive Outpatient level of care.
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Goals while in IOP:
- Develop a drug-free lifestyle
- Learn to enjoy life in a healthy social network
- Identify relapse triggers and develop strategies to prevent relapse
- Identify personal and relational problems and begin resolving them
- The next step is Outpatient Treatment.
Goals while in the Outpatient Program:
- Resolve situations and issues that have potential to trigger relapse
- Practice relapse prevention strategies
- Involve family in the recovery process
- Improve emotional and social functioning
- Invest in the lives of others who are in early recovery
More About Life Transformation Recovery
Christian Approach, Proven Results
- Our nonprofit facility in Prescott Valley, Arizona provides compassionate, private substance abuse treatment for men and women
- We believe that substance abuse can be healed, and freedom is possible for everyone!
- As the only faith-based nonprofit alcohol treatment center in northern AZ, our focus remains on helping as many people as possible
- The difference at Life Transformation treatment center is our approach to the whole person. Drug and alcohol abuse are more than a chemical problem.
- We promote medical care with the aid of detox medications when necessary
- Our drug and alcohol rehab center curriculum brings spiritual growth from a Christian perspective
- Addiction counseling brings healing to the heart and helps to change harmful behavior patterns
How We Can Help
Not Sure Where To Start?
- Our Healthcare Lender Offers Loans as Low as 0% Interest
- Our Loan Options Have Long Term, Low Payment Plans Available
- We are in Network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, so we can even take BCBS HMO plans!
- We Take Most Private Insurances, Including United Healthcare, Cigna, and Aetna
- Check Out Our Resources for Helping Your Family Member
- The Top 5 Best Rehabs in Prescott AZ Oct 15, 2018
- Top 5 Benefits of a Christian Drug Rehab Center Oct 3, 2018
- How Attending a Christian Rehab Center Helps the Whole Family Sep 26, 2018