Outpatient Addiction Treatment (IOP)
- Live at home while you attend a Christian rehab program
- Partial Hospitalization Program: attend 4-5 days a week to establish sobriety
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP) program: attend 3-5 days a week for 3 hours a day
- Vivitrol injections to prevent heroin or oxycodone abuse
- Our outpatient addiction treatment center is located in Prescott Valley, AZ.
Learn More About Our Outpatient Program
For those struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction, sometimes attending a outpatient Christian rehab program in AZ is the best option. Our Outpatient Treatment Program is customized to the individual’s needs. It can range in length from 1-6 months, depending on personal growth and healing needs. Our outpatient addiction treatment center is located in Prescott Valley, AZ.
- Outpatient Heroin Rehab
- Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
- Outpatient Suboxone Rehab
- Outpatient Cocaine Rehab
- Outpatient Oxycodone Rehab
- Outpatient Meth Rehab
Detox by itself is not a cure for an addiction. Detoxification from drugs and alcohol is aimed at managing withdrawal symptoms and acute intoxication. It helps the addicted person prepare to begin the alcohol or drug rehabilitation process.
Partial Hospitalization allows clients to receive the help they need while living at home. Some clients are able to work while receiving this level of care. This provides a high level of accountability, while maintaining a level of independence for the client. During partial hospitalization, clients receive substance abuse counseling Monday through Friday. Frequent drug screens are also performed.
Care is individualized according to the unique needs of the patient. Some of the goals of this level of care:
- Achieve abstinence from drugs and/or alcohol
- Foster changes that support a new, healthy lifestyle
- Develop a positive support system
- Improve coping skills and problem solving strategies
- When the client has achieved his or her goals in Partial Hospitalization, he or she is transitioned to Intensive Outpatient level of care.
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Our Christian IOP in Prescott Valley, or Intensive Outpatient Treatment, allows clients to work and live at home while they receive counseling 3 or more days a week. This part of the program is very important, as patients begin to identify areas of their lives that need growth. IOP often lasts 90 days or longer.
Goals while in IOP:
- Develop a drug-free lifestyle
- Learn to enjoy life in a healthy social network
- Identify relapse triggers and develop strategies to prevent relapse
- Identify personal and relational problems and begin resolving them
- The next step is Outpatient Treatment.
Outpatient level of care involves putting to work the strategies and skills developed in Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient programs. Clients are able to attend counseling 2-3 days a week, while continuing to submit frequent drug screens. Many patients work or go to school full time while attending this part of the program.
Outpatient Treatment Goals:
- Resolve situations and issues that have potential to trigger relapse
- Practice relapse prevention strategies
- Involve family in the recovery process
- Improve emotional and social functioning
- Invest in the lives of others who are in early recovery