What To Bring
What To Bring To The Rehab Center
What Should I Bring to the Recovery Program?
- Bring an open heart and mind!
- Bring enough changes clothing to wear for at least one week, but make sure it can fit in about two suitcases
- Remember to bring types of clothing for every season you will be here in Prescott Valley, Arizona. There can be up to a 40-degree temperature range in the course of a day.
- Any medical records you have if you are being transferred from another facility or detox center
- A picture ID or driver’s license
- An insurance ID card if you have health insurance
- Current medications you are taking that are prescribed by a doctor
- Personal hygiene items such as shavers
What Not To Bring To The Rehab Program
What Should I Not Bring to Treatment?
- Do not bring drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, vapes (electronic cigarettes) or any mood-altering substance
- Legal controlled substances that are not approved by program staff, such as oxycodone, Oxycontin, Suboxone, codeine, Vicodin, ketamine, Xanax or other benzodiazepines
- Medications or supplements without their original labels are not permitted
- Weapons or sharp objects, such as pocketknives or razor blades
- Clothing, pictures, books or magazines with offensive messages or images such as cursing, violence, crime, nudity, drugs or alcohol
Testimonials from Graduates and Family
"This rehab program has been the best choice I could have ever made. If you truly want to be free from addiction, then I highly recommend this program."
"From the first time I spoke with them on the phone, I knew that this recovery program was different... The owners and people who work here don't just go to work at this place; they live this program and become actively involved in the lives they are changing."
"I am so glad I decided to come to this program. I have been to 12 step programs.... jail and prison... and nothing seemed to help. If you want to change your life around and find a better way to live, give this place a call."
Not Sure Where To Start?
- Our Healthcare Lender Offers Loans as Low as 0% Interest
- Our Loan Options Have Long Term, Low Payment Plans Available
- We are in Network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, so we can even take BCBS HMO plans!
- We Take Most Private Insurances, Including United Healthcare, Cigna, and Aetna
- Check Out Our Resources for Helping Your Family Member